CardValet® is our new mobile app that lets you control how, when, and where your card can be used.
This app ensures controlling your NWCU credit and debit cards is as easy as picking up your smartphone.
With CardValet you can:
- Turn your card on and off
- Set up controls for where, when, and how your card is used when turned on, including spending limits
- Restrict spending to merchants in your geographic area
- Decline unauthorized purchases to help you detect fraud
- Set alerts for card usage
How to get started
CardValet works with the most recent mobile operating software as well as two past generations of Android and iPhone devices.
You'll need to create a login for the app. Passwords must be eight characters in length and must contain:
- one upper-case character
- one lower-case character
- one number
- one special character (such as @, %, !, or &)
You can register multiple NWCU cards with the app (any NWCU credit or debit card). To register a card, you'll need:
- your card number
- expiration date
- CVV code
- ZIP code